Our 2020 Early Bird Offer is on now!
Be an Early Bird and maximise your fundraising $$ by earning FREE Tea Towels.
Receive up to 50 FREE bonus tea towels with your order!
Order 50+ to get 5 bonus tea towels
Order 100+ to get 10 bonus tea towels
Order 200+ to get 20 bonus tea towels
Order 300+ to get 30 bonus tea towels
Order 400+ to get 40 bonus tea towels
Order 500+ to get 50 bonus tea towels
As an extra bonus all Early Bird orders will automatically be entered with a chance to win their order for free…that’s the entire cost of your fundraiser back in your pocket!
Make sure to approve your design and confirm order numbers before June 30th, 2020 to get your bonus.
Read all about the success of our past winners by clicking on their images below!
Early Bird FREE Tea Towel Offer Terms & Conditions
Approve your design with final order numbers by June 30th, 2020 to receive your Early Bird Bonus tea towels. AND… as an extra bonus all Early Bird orders will automatically be entered with a chance to win their order for free. Eligible on screen-printed tea towel fundraising projects.
- Only one special offer can be claimed for each unique screen-printed tea towel design.
- To redeem the 50 extra free tea towels you must order at least 500 tea towels. To receive 40 for free you must order 400 or more tea towels, to receive 30 for free you must order 300 or more, to receive 20 for free you must order 200 or more, to receive 10 for free you must order 100 or more and to receive 5 extra free you must order 50 tea towels or more per unique design.
- To be eligible your tea towel artwork must be completed, artwork approved and order numbers provided prior to 30 June 2020 (printing can occur in July however, providing all artwork is finalised by the cutoff date).
- The free tea towel special offer DOES NOT apply to full colour digital or individual artwork orders.
‘Win your order for free’ terms & conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia on behalf of a legitimate school or organisation employing Expressions Australia Pty Ltd (The Promoter) to undertake a fundraising project prior to 30th June 2020. Officers and Employees of Expressions Australia Pty Ltd and their immediate family members, with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the eligibility and validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, including but not limited to, an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The promotion commences on 1st January 2020 at 9.00am (WST) and will be drawn on 31st July 2020 at 2.00pm (WST). The draw will take place at 2.00pm (WST) at the office of Expressions Australia Pty Ltd, 43B Townview Tce, MARGARET RIVER, WA, 6285.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn at random by an authorised representative of the Promoter will be deemed the winner.
- At the conclusion of the draw and announcement of the winner, the winner will be notified.
- If the winner is absent they will then be notified by email or by telephone on the day after the draw. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and no claims accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. The winning school or organisation will receive their order in it’s entirety free of charge. If it is the case that the winning school or organisation has already paid for their order the school or organisation will be reimbursed for their entire order including all freight charges within 30 days of the draw. Any reimbursements will only be sent to the winning school or organisation not to any individual entering the competition on behalf of the school or organisation.
- To enter, entrants must complete (approve design and finalise order) a fundraising tea towel project with Expressions Australia Pty Ltd on or before June 30th, 2019.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise the name and photographic image of the school or organisation that is awarded the prize for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The Promoter is Expressions Australia Pty Ltd, 43B Townview Tce, MARGARET RIVER, WA, 6285.
We like to say thank you
Our Term 1 Prize is…
Fill in your feedback survey for Term 1 by 27 April for your chance to win.
Follow the survey link when you receive your thank you email.