Early Bird FREE Tea Towel Offer Terms & Conditions
Do a screen-printed tea towel fundraising project with Expressions prior to June 30 2017 and receive free tea towels as part of our “Early Bird Special Offer”. Order 300 or more tea towels and receive a bonus 30 tea towels for free, order 200 or more to receive 20 extra free or 100 or more to receive an extra 10. The free tea towel special applies to screen-printed fundraising tea towel orders only.
Terms and Conditions for the Expressions Australia Pty Ltd “Early Bird Special Offer”:
- Only one special offer can be claimed for each unique tea towel design.
- To redeem the 30 extra free tea towels you must order at least 300 tea towels. To receive 20 for free you must order 200 or more tea towels and to receive 10 extra free you must order 100 tea towels or more per unique design.
- To be eligible your tea towel artwork must be completed, artwork approved and order numbers provided prior to 30 June 2017 (printing can occur in July however, providing all artwork is finalised by the cutoff date).
- The free tea towel special offer DOES NOT apply to full colour digital or individual artwork orders.
Win the Ultimate Sausage Sizzle Pack competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia on behalf of a legitimate school or organisation employing Expressions Australia Pty Ltd (The Promoter) to undertake a fundraising project prior to 30th June 2018. Officers and Employees of Expressions Australia Pty Ltd and their immediate family members, with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the eligibility and validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, including but not limited to, an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The promotion commences on 1st January 2018 at 9.00am (WST) and will be drawn on 31st July 2018 at 2.00pm (WST). The draw will take place at 2.00pm (WST) at the office of Expressions Australia Pty Ltd, 43B Townview Tce, MARGARET RIVER, WA, 6285.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn at random by an authorised representative of the Promoter will be deemed the winner.
- At the conclusion of the draw and announcement of the winner, the winner will be presented with the prize, being Sausage Sizzle Prize Pack.
- If the winner is absent they will then be notified by email or by telephone on the day after the draw. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and no claims accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. The winning school or organisation will be sent the Ultimate Sausage Sizzle Pack by post within 30 days after the draw to the winning school or organisation not to any individual entering the competition on behalf of the school or organisation.
- To enter, entrants must provide their school or organisation name, contact name and details in the marked section on the entry form distributed by the Promoter. The completed entry form can be posted to Expressions Australia Pty Ltd, 43B Townview Tce, MARGARET RIVER, WA, 6285 or submitted online at expressions.com.au no later than 1.00pm (WST) on the day of the draw.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise the name and photographic image of the school or organisation that is awarded the prize for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The Promoter is Expressions Australia Pty Ltd, 43B Townview Tce, MARGARET RIVER, WA, 6285.